Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just Boys....

"As arrows [are] in the hand of a mighty man;
so [are] children of the youth."

(Psalm 127:4)

This photo was taken in our backyard earlier this week with two of our son's friends. I used a sepia photo filter layer and also the distort/lenscorrection filter.

Although I think this photo turned out great with the effects, I'm particularly not liking the shadow of the roof overhang interrupting the flow of the wall upwards. Oh well, that's okay! I loved the candid photo.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks neat. The colors blend well. I am still debating whether the title is an insult.... ; )

Anonymous said...

I like that picture - it looks neat and I love the look on the boys faces!

To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah

Anonymous said...

i love this picture. However i have to disagree with you about the roof overhang shadow. I love that part it adds another element. Good job their faces are great! good work.