Monday, April 28, 2008

Mama Bird

"Where the birds make their nests: ...O LORD, how
manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all:"
(Psalm 104: 17 & 24)


This photo was taken outside of our house this afternoon. Mama bird is protecting her newly hatched baby. She built her nest on top of one of our outdoor lights. I tried to get a picture of the baby, but was unsuccessful.

So, what new technique did I use here? Not really a technique, but it was taken in the RAW format. My first uploaded Camera RAW photo! I can totally see a difference in quality. It's a lot more sharp than JPEG and you have more flexibility in adjusting the various elements. It's great and I'll be trying to take more photos in this format.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat! I wonder if I can get this video camera to shoot RAW.... ; )