Saturday, May 03, 2008

Assignment: B&W (#1)

"Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the
fruit of the womb [is his] reward."
(Psalm 127:3)

The Christian Photographers forum's next assignment is "Black & White", which also includes sepia tones. We are allowed to submit up to 4 photos, which is nice. So, here is my first submission which I am titling "Kids at Play". I've given it kind of a vintage look, as well. This is another photo from my homeschool PE class photo shoot! :)

Post processing: converted color image to b&w, added sepia photo filter, added a texture layer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic! it capture the moment!

Anonymous said...

That's a great photo! Keep up the great work! GlenJenEmmaNoah

Anonymous said...

I like the joyous feel of that picture.