Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Converging Lines


The next DPS assignment is "Converging Lines" and is due by next Tues. I have not officially submitted anything for it yet, but I needed a photo for today so I thought I'd try to come up with a possible submission. This shot (taken at the Sonoran Desert Museum) has a lot of converging lines: the stairs, the hand rails, and also the shadows on the right side of the wall. But as much as I like this photo, I'm not thrilled enough with it to submit for the assignment. So, onto more photo taking!

So, what exactly is meant by converging lines? Lines that run parallel into the distance or that actually converge at some point.

Post Processing: converted color image to b&w, added sharpness, and also a vignette.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exquisite and extraordinary!

Anonymous said...

You have been busy with your camera since I was last on here! All of your pictures look great! My favorites were I think was "Prayer Warrior" and "Mama Bird".

To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah