Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jumping for Joy

Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous:
and shout for joy, all [ye that are] upright in heart.
(Psalm 32:11)

This was such a fun picture to shoot! This was taken at the baby shower we attended a couple of weeks ago. I am laying on the grass with my camera facing upwards towards the sky. I used the burst (aka: action) mode on my camera and kept taking pictures of the boys jumping as high as they could. Totally cute!

It's a little on the dark side, but it's because I forgot to change the ISO. I had it at 400 ISO, and it should've been at 100. Ugh! For newbies like me, higher ISO numbers are better for darker shots with low light. Unfortunately, this was a big lesson for me because most of my outdoor shots at the shower were taken at 400. I forgot to check that I was on the right ISO sensitivity.

Live and learn! LOL... I still could not resist posting this photo. :)

Post processing: sharpening with unsharp mask technique, added vignette, added warm photo filter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Good pix, and I am glad that you messed up on the ISOs so that I know not to. I mean.... ; )