Thursday, August 21, 2008

Assignment: Weathered



Here are my two assignment submissions for this month's Christian Photographer's assignment, "weathered" - worn, stained, or warped by or as if by exposure to weather; seasoned. These shots were taken just today in our backyard, specifically for the assignment.

The top photo is a shot of an old wooden ladder from a monkey bar-type play set that my husband built when our son was just a toddler (8 years ago now, wow!). We tore the playset down last summer and have yet to get ride of the scrap wood. :) The second shot is the rusted rear bumper of my husband's old 1979 Ford F250 truck.

I had fun post processing these!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christian Photographer's group? Is that a web site or where would I find that?

Jocelyn K. said...

CP can be found at www.christianphotographers.com. It's free to join and they also have a forum, with monthly assignments and challenges. It's a great group. :)