Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photography Students: Week 4

Last week's class I discussed the exposure triangle. Oooohhhh! And for their assignment, I gave them a fun, themed assignment. Can you guess by looking at their photos what the theme is?? LOL. You guessed it...HATS. What an intelligent group you are!

I gave them more liberty with their shots for this assignment. They could submit post edited shots, and also b&w/sepia colored photos. They all did such an amazing job! This Thursday's class will be our last class and we will meet downtown to have them do photo sessions there. Can't wait! I think it will be a lot of fun.


by Hope

by Hollen

by Natalie


by Taran


by Hannah

by Jordan

5 comments:

Hollen said...

COOL! :) Great job everyone!! I had SOOOO much fun doing this week's assignment! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I really like Hope's picture :). They are all gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I like the dog with the hat!

Anonymous said...

I love all of them! Hope and Hollen have AMAZING pictures! Can't wait to see the pictures from the downtown shoot.

Gabriel Hudelson said...

*Thunderous applause*