Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Assignment: Clashing Colors


I missed the deadline to submit the last DPS assignment - "clashing colors". Nonetheless, here is what I would have submitted. This was taken at Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill this past Saturday. It's been so busy for me lately and I was struggling to find shots for this assignment. Then lo and behold -- we entered a Mexican restaurant! LOL. :)

I enhanced the brightness of the colors a bit in CS2 using the curves adjustment layer.

Speaking of assignments, I have 3 fun assignments to work on over the next couple of weeks for DPS and Christian Photographers forums. So stay tuned for my upcoming submissions - natural framing, motion, and sharp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, that's a lot better than the photograph I submitted for the assignment. Nice find.

Anonymous said...

Good picture. Very fitting for the assignment. Too bad you did not get to enter it.