Monday, June 23, 2008

CPF Assignment: Motion


I almost missed entering this week's CPF (Christian Photographers Forum) assignment! We went to Canyon Lake today with one of our church family friends, the Conklin's. Totally FUN! They have a boat and all the fun water toys -- wakeboard, water ski's, "hot dog", tube, inflatable trampoline. This is our friend's husband. Both him and his wife are pros at water skiing and wakeboarding. This shot was taken from the boat (obviously), about 50 feet away!

But more about our trip later. We just got back this evening around 9:45 and I am exhausted. I wasn't going to submit anything until tomorrow, but Gabe was so gracious to remind me via email that the deadline is today! Thanks Gabe! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, there's no way I'm going to think that anyone is standing still in this one.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome! And good shot! Oh, since they had late entries, they extended the deadline to the 26th....