Friday, June 20, 2008

Natural Framing - Can't decide!



I need some help! I cannot decide which of the two I should submit for the current DPS assignment - "natural framing". The guidelines are as follows, according to DPS mods: basically borders, nature paths, windows, all of these setup a nice natural frame outline for the focus of the subject.

Would love to get your feedback on what I should submit. We have until Tues/early morning Wed. to get our submissions in. Oh wow, I totally forgot...I'll take some shots over the weekend - at Canyon Lake! - and may find an even better shot to submit from those. We'll see! But for now, I'm thinking of either of these two. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful shots, but kind of like the first one better. I like the lighting in it. Obviously, I am just a beginner - so that is purely opinion talking! They are both nice photos though.

Anonymous said...

I like the second one better. Just thinking about the theme, doesn't seem to be inside the frame since the window isn't fully behind him.

Anonymous said...

They are both very nice, but my vote goes to the second, because it seems brighter and happier.