Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DPS Assignment: Sharp


Here is my submission for this week's DPS assignment - sharp. Talk about procrastination, this was submitted at the very last moment. LOL. There are a lot of creative submissions (ie: using sharp objects, looking "sharp", and my favorite - God's Word as being sharper than a two edged sword), but I opted for the traditional sharp focus route. :)

This photo was taken at one of our church families' home. Our church was invited to come an pick apples from their apple tree. They have a beautiful flower garden.

Below is another photo I was thinking of submitting -- "sharp" blades of grass. But something about it didn't feel right to me. I don't think it was sharp enough. So I chose to submit the sunflowers intstead. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purty. Yur won sharp fotografer.

Anonymous said...

I like the both. The sunflowers are sharper looking, but I've been cut by blades of grass.