Friday, August 15, 2008

Standing

"Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem."
(Psalm 122:2)

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted! Time sure does fly. I've been consumed this week trying to redesign and update my HIP site/blog (this is my personal site). Well, here is a photo taken from last week's portrait photo session with my son. At first, I didn't think I could do anything with this shot. But I was pleasantly surprised at the result. :) It gives me the feel of standing in a rural field or meadow. But it's really our backyard -- with dying grass. LOL.

This shot really looks better viewing it at its original size. Click on the photo to view. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! It does have that rural feel to it.

Anonymous said...

That is a neat shot! I like it!

To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah