Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ladies Summer Tea


Yesterday, I and 6 other lady friends, had the opportunity to attend a very sweet and beautiful formal summer tea held at The Castle @ Ashley Manor in Chandler. Wow, talk about a gorgeous location! It was a photographer's paradise for picture taking. Oh, how I wish I knew more about how to take better shots at a formal gathering! But it all comes with practice, right?

The tea was hosted by LaRose Parties and she did an amazing job with food, decorations and the program. We all had a wonderful time. Here is one of my favorite shots from this event. More photos to be posted shortly.

PP: sharpened, adjusted the colors to tone down the yellows, added a bit of contrast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Not knowing much about how to take shots at an event hasn't stopped you from gorgeous photos! This shot is fabulous. You did great I would say. Can't wait to see more photos.

Jocelyn K. said...

Thanks Jocelyn for the kind words! It's all by His grace that these are turning out as well as they are! :D

As I'm taking photos, 98% of the time I feel like I'm taking very poor shots. LOL!