Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Castle Lamplight


Hello, hello! I've been MIA for a little while, I know. It's been quite a busy time for me lately and I've been trying to stay focused on my priorities, especially here at home. As a SAHM, it's so easy to get distracted. And photography is a hobby I most easily get distracted with!

I've also been posting more on my personal blog, which I've neglected. I think I need to combine my blogs or something. Well, not to worry (not that I think anyone would actually worry about lil' ole me and my photo blog! LOL)... I'm back. :D

I've not had any motivation lately to take any new photos, so I am posting another photo from my archives. This was taken during the LaRose Tea Party I attended last month at The Castle. I'll hopefully have more (new) photos soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo! AND, I did miss your posts and wonder where you went - welcome back =D

Gabriel Hudelson said...

I worried... aiee. Nice to see that you are still here! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love this picture.

-Hope