Monday, September 01, 2008

Pima Air & Space Museum


Today, we went on a last minute trip to the Pima Air & Space Museum in Tucson in honor of Labor Day. We had a great time and were surprised at how large this museum was, especially the amount of aircraft they carried. I took over 160 pictures! As you can imagine, I had a difficult time choosing what photos to post.









How cool is this -- we were on the actual
Air Force One that operated during the
Kennedy & Johnson's administration (1961-1965)



Just taking a reflection photo of myself on the stairway
heading up into Air Force One




My two men had a great time together!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun! I love the self-portrait. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Fun!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it... you said something was "cool"! I thought you had given up that word! (Except of course where it regards temperature!;)

Great Photographs!

To the KING be all the glory!

Love,
Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Heh, heh...Rebekah! You caught me! :) I couldn't help it --- I was caught up with the excitement of the moment. LOL.