Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Camp 2008

We attended our church's annual Family Camp in Prescott, AZ over the weekend. Fun, fun! It was held at Friendly Pines Camp and as usual, it was a great time. Below are some photos I took from the weekend. I took close to 400 photos! Legacy & Heritage families, I plan to eventually put all my photos in an online (password protected) gallery. I'll keep you posted once it's up.

85% of my shots during this trip were taken with my telephoto lens (55mm-200mm). I am soooo loving this lens! I just love the bokeh it gives! The first 2 shots below are actually taken with my 18mm-55mm lens to get a wide angle shot. :)



The main "Legacy campsite" :)


Our cabin (the one on the right - bottom level)


Getting ready for tug-of-war (families against families)


Our guest speakers - Pastor & Mrs. Ovid Need
(What a precious Titus 2 couple!)


How cute -- sack races!


My favorite shot of the whole trip!
Pastor Young's baby boy - isn't he so adorable??

5 comments:

Gabriel Hudelson said...

My favorite of the ones that you posted is the one of the Needs. Great shot!

Unknown said...

How fun! What a great time to come closer together as a Church family.

Liz said...

Great photos Jocelyn! I am saving up to get myself a telephoto lens. It'll take some time to get the one I want, but I know it'll be worth the wait!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Yes, that baby is soo cute! :) LOL
Hollen

Unknown said...

P.S. Prescott is BEAUTIFUL! I haven't been there yet but I need to go!
HOLLEN